Packet Pick Up
Your St. Patrick’s Day weekend starts with the San Jose Shamrock Run Packet Pick Up! You’ll need a race bib to join us at the starting line and we have three options for you:
1. FREE Packet Pickup: Kick off your weekend and get ready for your 10K or 5K.
- Thursday, March 10 – 3:00pm – 6:45pm @ Sports Basement Sunnyvale
- Friday, March 11 – 1:00pm – 6:45pm @ Sports Basement Sunnyvale
2. Bib Mailing – If you purchased the mail my bib option during registration you’ll receive your bib during Race Week. Your finisher shirt will be available for pickup at the finish line on race day.
3. Day of Bib Pickup – Pick up your bib Saturday morning for a $10 convenience fee. Bib Pick Up opens up at 6:15am at the Run Local tent at the San Pedro Square festival near O’Flaherty’s. You may purchase this option during registration or provide payment on site near the starting line. Please arrive early to lessen your wait time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring to pickup my bib?
Please bring your ID or race confirmation email.
I can’t make it – can someone pickup my number for me?
Yes, please give them a copy of your ID or race confirmation email.
Can I change event distances?
Yes. If you’d like to switch to the 10K or 5K from your original distance please email [email protected] or visit us during Packet Pick Up.
How can I transfer my registration to Remote Runner?
Can’t make it race day and need to transfer to the Remote Option? Transfers must be completed by Thursday, March 10. Remote Runners do not need to attend bib pickup. All race items will be mailed to you after the event. Learn more on our Remote Runner page.