Can’t make it out for race day, but still want to participate? Not a problem, sign up as a remote runner. For the same price, you will be mailed your respective swag the week after the race.
How does Remote Running work?
1) Sign up as a Remote Runner during registration.
2) Complete your run wherever your local is. No official timing is necessary for Remote Runners, but we encourage you to time your run, take a photo after you finish, and post your unofficial time with your photo to your social networks of choice!
For those wishing to upload their result to our 2023 leaderboard, please follow the below steps.
- Manual Upload: You can manually upload your run to the Results Leaderboard here. More Info – Race Roster How-To page.
- Sync GPS: You can also sync your GPS device with RunKeeper. You will need the link from your “Upload Result Instructions” email that will be sent out race week. For more detailed information visit the Race Roster How-To page.
3) You will be mailed the following the week after the race:
- ceremonial remote racing bib
- official race shirt
- finisher’s medal